problema with djcon...

Notifications
Clear all

problema with djconsole hercule rmx2

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

friends, i have a problem with my djconsole rmx2, i am installing a new computer with windows 7, i put the original cd installs all makes an update of the driver also installed virtual dj and djuced 40, at the end, programs not have the mapping controller ... and there is a new icon ... i compared it to another computer where it works perfect, of course is another version for the update you are doing with the new upgrade programs reconoen not the controller, i can help ...

Not sure I understand what you mean by "programs not have the mapping controller"

Did you verify which of the components are having problems in Device Manager?

It might be easier for you to post your message in our Spanish forum.

Topic starter

Thank you DJ Phatso, the problem is When I install the cd, This process installs the software on the controller and then the software, but when I go into the software are not the mapping feature and that is why the controller does not work, I install several times i nothing

Forget the installation CD and simply go for the most recent driver:

http://ts.hercules.com/download/pub/webupdate/DJCSeries/2013_HDJS_2.exe

1- Strictly follow these instructions for the installation:

2- Once done, make sure all components are installed correctly, as described in this procedure:

If there is a problem with some of the components, try connecting the console to another USB port, or try using a powered USB hub.

3- If everything looks ok, then test the controller:

Does it work properly ?

3- If at this point everything is in order, install the latest verison of DJUCED (v1.0.84)

www.djuced.com/downloads

Again, does it work properly ?

Topic starter

I have The same problem, I installed the latest driver found on Hercules site, and the latest DJuced file 40, the controller appears in the control panel and I cannot have Midi Monitor  to have communication with it, always says Midi is used by other device, I have nothing else...  I tryed all of my USB connexions installed and reinstalled and cleaned registry with Ccleaner always same thing...
I think something is holding the midi connexion somewhere... 
my system is Win 7 fam, on Computer core i7-2600 3.4 Ghz  Large hd

Topic starter

Hello everyone, I'm glad today,  I've found the answer to my trouble...  and it might be the same answer for your trouble.
Search for  the application " ksthunk_x64.zip"  that will clean remaining of defective drivers ans reinstall the updated version of the drivers...
That should fix that kind of problem

Topic starter

Hi Flash08

Actually installing the latest driver should solve your issue, that file was issued by Hercules tech support if the problem remained.

Glad to hear that your problem was resolved though

Greetz

TheCause