problems hercules d...

Notifications
Clear all

problems hercules dj console 4-mx

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone i am in possession of a hercules dj console 4-mx, it has been a few years since i used it and i would like to be able to use it with my macbook pro (2017) with mac os ventura 13.3.1.

i have viewed various posts on the forum but cannot find an answer to my problem. i dont understand if the problem stems from the eproom or just some driver compatibility issue.

i have at my disposal both a pc with windows 10 and a mac with mac os ventura 13.3.1.

on windows i can verify the information and realized that it mounts the 

software package: 1.hdjs.2023

firmware: 1.6.3.16

on mac os it currently crashes all the apps it installs with the djseriesinstall_6_44s packet manager.

i performed some tests which for more compatibility i did on windows 10:

i installed the drivers, i installed djuced but i still cannot use it.

currently i am not clear if i should flash the eproom or wait for a driver update. would anyone be able to help me out?

if i were to flash the eproom could you illustrate a guide, components to buy and files to have? i am in italy and would use amazon or whatever site you list for me to buy the proper components

Hello Danilanx,

I have used DJ Console 4-Mx in macOS Ventura 13 with drivers 6.44s I had already installed in Monterey before upgrading to Ventura (macOS 13.0), and it works.
I am currently travelling so I am not able to do a test now so I will check it in 1 week. 

Topic starter

so most likely also for me the problem could be the eproom and I should reflash it? are there any other tests I could do before flashing the eproom?

Hello,

If your firmware version ends with 16, it is not a firmware problem.
Please describe the crash you talk about as "On Mac Os it currently crashes all the apps it installs with the DJSeriesInstall_6_44s packet manager."

since unless you describe what crashes, when, with which error message(s), and with which result, it is difficult to guess what you mean.