Notifications
Clear all

problems/problemas - tracktor le - hercules dj mp3 le

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hola a todos/ hi everyone,

soy nuevo en esto y ando un poco perdido. estoy tratando de conectar el software traktor le a mi hercules dj control mp3 le y veo que no resulta posible. he estado investigando en la web de traktor y me he descargado unos archivos tsi pero no veo por donde se deben importar... todos los manuales que veo por internet hablan de conectar el traktor pro al hercules via el panel de preferencias de traktor pulsando un boton import en la parte inferior derecha, pues bien, mi traktor le no lo tiene... quisiera saber si esto es un problema de compatibilidad (podría ser que traktor le no sirva para el hercules que tengo?) o por contra, sirve y tengo que hacer algo más como instalarme más drivers o algo así... estoy un poco preocupado porque todo esto está muy mal explicado en las instrucciones del traktor que me compré (tengo una tarjeta de sonido externa para separar los auriculares de los altavoces y me gasté buena pasta, entre la tarjeta traktor y el dichoso software). alguien me puede ayudar???

i am new to this and im a bit lost. im trying to connect the traktor le software to my hercules dj control mp3 and i see that is not possible. ive been searching traktor web and ive downloaded a tsi files but do not see where it has to be imported... all the manuals i see online talk connecting the traktor pro to hercules via the preferences panel traktor pressing a button import in the bottom right, well, my traktor le do not have ... i wonder if this is a compatibility issue (maybe not work for traktor le to my hercules) or have i to download more drivers or something ... im a little concerned that all this is very poorly explained in the instructions that i bought traktor (i have an external sound card to remove the headphones from the speakers and i spent good money between the card and the damn traktor software). can anybody help me?

muchas gracias/ lots of thanks

regards!

Unfortunately, Traktor LE will only work with "certified" MIDI controller, typically the controller with which the software is bundled. If you want to use any other MIDI controller, you will indeed need to upgrade to Traktor 2 Pro as this is the only version that offers the flexibility of using MIDI mapping.