problems with displ...

Notifications
Clear all

problems with display not showing all words

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i wonder anyone can help i had tp delete my data base as it was a mess (done before without problems) but ive just done it again and now only seem to get the first letter or number of each track displayed what have i done wrong. thinking it was a recent update i rolled back to an older version but still no joy .. gig friday and pulling hair out can anyone help

It would certainly help if you started by mentionning the DJ software you are using, your operating system, and exactly which files you've deleted.

Topic starter

hi sorry im rushing im running djuced instint 1.0.84 .. i also have virtual dj free edition for backup . i did also reload virtual dj as well im wondering if i have changed the viewing format ... can i reverse this .. i run windows 8 i didnt delete any files just corrected spelling and took out duplicate tracks i only deleted the djuced database to reload annalise and get bpm

You might want to start by first updating DJUCED to the latest version v1.0.9.1, as there as been changes to the Database managemment since 1.0.84:

http://www.djuced.com/files/p_download/103/djuced_18_v1.0.91.exe

Topic starter

an update on my problem with instinct not displaying full song info. i now know what happened and though id share incase this happens to you. if you ever need to delete your DB to reload and tidy up (like i did) when you reload to analise NEVER reword or correct dates on the info section of the song file BEFORE you run the analise. Always run analising and bpm check before any editing ...