problems with djuce...

Notifications
Clear all

problems with djuced 40 2.0.98 build 4515

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i updated my dj software last night, but it doesnt start up. when loading audio files, it stops at 84%. i also had this when i updated to 2.0.95. can someone help me with this cause i really want it to work as it should. also, my headphones recieved the signals later than my monitor speakers.

When you say you HAD the same problem with a previous version, did you determined what was the potential cause of the problem, and most important, how was it solved ?

When you say loading audio files stops at 84%, are you refering to the analysing process of our librairy?

If this is the case, either your library somewhat got corrupted, or some files have moved, are missing or damaged.

I would suggest trying the following:

- Open Documents > DJUCED 40

- Make a copy of the file DJUCED.db somewhere else on your drive, then delete the file.

- Launch DJUCED. Normally the database file should be created again.

- Try adding some files, close and reopen DJUCED.

- After a couple of trial, if this works correctly, replace the old database file in place (save the new one) and see if this still works.

Topic starter

I HAD the same problem, because I reinstalled .95. 
as an answer to your second question, it says: audio-database being loaded: 84% 

I will try what you mentioned before anyways. 

UPDATE:
it created the database twice. After doing what you said above, it does only once and stops at 84% again. Any other tips? 

Topic starter

I could put the crash reports.txt on here of course.

Topic starter

I HAD the same problem, because I reinstalled .95. 
as an answer to your second question, it says: audio-database being loaded: 84% 

I will try what you mentioned before anyways. 

UPDATE:
it created the database twice. After doing what you said above, it does only once and stops at 84% again. Any other tips? 

I meant in the Update that it loaded twice. not created

I could put the crash reports.txt on here of course.

I'm sure the development team would find it quite helpfull if posted the crash report on their forum:

http://forum.djuced.com/

They'll be able to provide much more precise help.

Topic starter

thanks anyway!