question regarding ...

Notifications
Clear all

question regarding the use of two e2mp3 controllers simultaneously..

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi everyone,

i have a question:

is it possible to use two e2mp3 controllers at the same time in traktor pro, and if yes (i am aware its possible to map the channels..) are there any mapping files available for such a setup or would i have to map everything to my needs..? i have googled my very behind off, but didnt find a proper answer.. i did find a post by someone else on this forum regarding this issue, but apparently it was not noticed by the very hercules cracks on this forum.. :d

if there is a positive answer on this i would be able to use the e2mp3 in a more efficient and innovative way and more than glad to share my experiences with it and make the documentation available to everyone on this forum.. 🙂

hope this post gets noticed and that someone has experience with such a scenario..

loves,
michael 🙂 

3 Answers
Topic starter

it is indeed possible to use multiple controllers with traktor pro. this pages explainsa the details:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/24/set-up-multiple-controllers-in-traktor/

as for an already existing mapping for two mp3 e2, im not aware of any, but you can start with the mapping for one provided on the support site and modify it to add the second controller.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=61&pid=241&cid=5

Topic starter

phatso!! (in my old days that was a not so nice thing to say to someone, but i ass-u-me this was your preferred name/weapon of choice.. 🙂  

thank you so much for the first link!! my troubles are over and i can pass through the red-sea as it has opened itself in great positivity, lol.. great and again: great!

it is obvious that you are fully up-to-date and fit on all hercules issues and have proven (once again i guess..) that this forum is more than great for everyone that deals with hercules products..

thank you so much!

loves,
michael 🙂 

Topic starter

glad i could help!