Notifications
Clear all

questions about soundsettings etc.

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys,
i just got my new herc. rmx today and im totally hyped to do my first moves with it, but i just cant get sound in any way.
ill tell you now how i set it up till now:
rmx -> usb -> pc ; this red/white cable into output 1/2 on the back of my rmx, other end of cable at my stereosystem, plugged into red/white entrance named "aux in"
audio settings @ traktor pro: audio device: herc. dj console rmx asio, sample rate+ latency same as in the control panel.
output master: l output1 r output2   = summed up, no sound!
next problem, my earphones dont get sound too.
do i have anything forgotten? or do i may have do change any settings in windows etc?

looking forward to your answers, pls help me,
regards!!

3 Answers

Hello wund9rkind,

Before starting Traktor Pro, you must open DJ Console Rmx control panel and switch the audio mode on ASIO (instead of WDM).

3 Answers
Topic starter

wow, finally an answer, but of course i already did that.. any other idea?:)

3 Answers

Hello wund9rkind,

Please confirm if you get sound in VirtualDJ 5 DJC (software included with your DJ Console Rmx) in both the stereo system and your headphones.

3 Answers
Topic starter

hello wund9rkind,

before starting traktor pro, you must open dj console rmx control panel and switch the audio mode on asio (instead of wdm).

Topic starter

wow, finally an answer, but of course i already did that.. any other idea?:)

Topic starter

hello wund9rkind,

please confirm if you get sound in virtualdj 5 djc (software included with your dj console rmx) in both the stereo system and your headphones.