rmx blinking, not w...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx blinking, not working, firmware issue?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello, 

my rmx will not control virtual dj, once plugged in, it only blinks blue buttons.

i have tried reinstalling latest package while disconnected, holding "mic on" while connecting and running the maunal_updater. it recognizes the audio, but not the controller. is the firmware screwed? i did everything the pdf said for both a pc and mac, still blinks and does not control. is there a way up update the controller?

i dont have the screen infront of me, but i believe there is an "update audio" and an "update control". update audio went through correctly but did not fix. was never able to "update control" because it was never "clickable" to update. can this be done?

thank you in advance.
justin 

Topic starter

If its the rmx2 you need to download the mapper from vdj

Hello,

Please confirm if you have Rmx or Rmx2, and precise your operating system. 

Topic starter

H,

I have the exactly same problem since download the new drivers HDJ5 (2012) my operating sysytem upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 ill do everything from manual not response so ever just the RMX blinks lights  a lot people with the same problem never had problems with the driver before the new one

So you've tried this procedure ?

At which point exactly does it fail?

Since upgrading your computer from Vista to Windows 7, did you verify in Device Manager that all computer components have been correctly installed ?

If so components (especially the USB controller) have not been installed properly, it would certainly prevent the Rmx from being enumerated properly.

Topic starter

Every components are fine i tried this

a lot of time still the same no recognition of the driver even manually