Notifications
Clear all

rmx controlpanel app will not run on osx 10.5.8

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

has anyone got any ideas on this error (below)? i have the hercules dj console rmx. installed the updated driver software, but i get this error when running the app. i tried to uninstall, seemed okay, but when i tried to install the prvious driver software, i get a meassage saying a newer version is installed. 

i have two options:
1. try to fix the error with the latest software (which is 10.5.8 compatible) or:
2. remove software and install previous.

can anyone please help?

thank you πŸ™‚
process: rmxcontrolpanel [198]
path: /applications/hercules/djseries/rmx/controlpanel/rmxcontrolpanel.app/contents/macos/rmxcontrolpanel
identifier: com.yourcompany.dj console rmx
version: ??? (???)
code type: ppc (native)
parent process: launchd [79]

interval since last report: 15 sec
crashes since last report: 1
per-app interval since last report: 0 sec
per-app crashes since last report: 1date/time: 2013-01-16 20:22:49.152 +0000
os version: mac os x 10.5.8 (9l31a)
report version: 6
anonymous uuid: 5e437e34-d8dd-4ac7-9c42-74d9227f5945

exception type: exc_breakpoint (sigtrap)
exception codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x000000008fe0105c
crashed thread: 0

dyld error message:
library not loaded: /library/frameworks/hdjsapi.framework/versions/a/hdjsapi
referenced from: /applications/hercules/djseries/rmx/controlpanel/rmxcontrolpanel.app/contents/macos/rmxcontrolpanel
reason: no suitable image found. did find:
/library/frameworks/hdjsapi.framework/versions/a/hdjsapi: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
/library/frameworks/hdjsapi.framework/versions/a/hdjsapi: no matching architecture in universal wrapper

The latest driver packages are not compatible with MAC computers using Power PC (PPC) processor. This is why you are getting this error.

Use the following utility to uninstall the driver:

Once done, proceed to install the last driver package compatible with PPC processor, v3.31