Notifications
Clear all

rmx or steel?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i will be comming back to hercules after i had a major issue with my imac and the rmx i bought and returned... i have moved in lie and now needs to equip myslef... i am hesitating between an rmx and a steel... other than the price and the rmx having mic and headphones plugs, what are the major differences?

thank you for your feedback and comments!

2 Answers

The major difference is that the Rmx has an internal soundcard, and the Steel doesn't, so if you get the Steel, you also need to have an external soundcard.   

2 Answers
Topic starter

I have the steel and it is literally EXACTLY the same except the control knobs in place of the mic volume and port and of course the outputs in the back. But otherwise fuctions just the same. I LOVE IT!

2 Answers
Topic starter

the major difference is that the rmx has an internal soundcard, and the steel doesnt, so if you get the steel, you also need to have an external soundcard.   

Topic starter

i have the steel and it is literally exactly the same except the control knobs in place of the mic volume and port and of course the outputs in the back. but otherwise fuctions just the same. i love it!