rmx with the cdj-40...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx with the cdj-400

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

is it posible to use te rmx with reloop iq2 and cdj-400?

im think of buying the rmx bur i whanne know if i can extend it...

...sorry for my bad english...

greats,
deef

5 Answers

Technically, it shouldn't be a problem. However, depending how you connect and configure everything, some additional components may be needed.

For example, the majority of Pioneer CD player output signal at +8 dBu, which would be problematic if connected directly to the Rmx ( which supports +4 dBu devices ). In this case, you would require an attenuator, as described in this acticle:

http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-gb/blog/dj-console-mk2/play-external-audio-sources-on-dj-console-mk2/

However, if the CDJ-400, is connected to the Reloop, that would not be a problem.

5 Answers
Topic starter

So i connect on the IQ2 the RMX and the CDJ-400 and then i kan use 3 decks? or is 1 on my RMX disabled?

5 Answers

Again, it really depends how you want to use it all together, as possibilities are endless.

What sort of setup did your had in mind ?

5 Answers
Topic starter

I was thinking of using the Hercules RMX with the Reloop IQ2 and a CDJ-400...

Maybe buy a second CDJ-400 later...

5 Answers

Ok, but could you be more precise on how you would connect everthing together?

For example: the Rmx (using a DJ software) for two sources, plus the CDJ as an additionnal device, both going to different channels of the mixer?

5 Answers
Topic starter

technically, it shouldnt be a problem. however, depending how you connect and configure everything, some additional components may be needed.

for example, the majority of pioneer cd player output signal at +8 dbu, which would be problematic if connected directly to the rmx ( which supports +4 dbu devices ). in this case, you would require an attenuator, as described in this acticle:

http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-gb/blog/dj-console-mk2/play-external-audio-sources-on-dj-console-mk2/

however, if the cdj-400, is connected to the reloop, that would not be a problem.

Topic starter

so i connect on the iq2 the rmx and the cdj-400 and then i kan use 3 decks? or is 1 on my rmx disabled?

Topic starter

again, it really depends how you want to use it all together, as possibilities are endless.

what sort of setup did your had in mind ?

Topic starter

i was thinking of using the hercules rmx with the reloop iq2 and a cdj-400...

maybe buy a second cdj-400 later...

Topic starter

ok, but could you be more precise on how you would connect everthing together?

for example: the rmx (using a dj software) for two sources, plus the cdj as an additionnal device, both going to different channels of the mixer?