rmx2 2 to 3 second ...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx2 2 to 3 second delay responding

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have an rmx2 that has a strange problem.
im using it on a windows 10 laptop using virtual dj
when i press any button, alter a slider or adjustment knob, the adjustment shows immediately as it is made on the computer screen, but the effect of that adjustment takes 2 to 3 seconds to have any effect on the music playing.
does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
just to clarify, this is a unit that is new to me, but has been well used by its previous owner/s

Hello Mervyncp,

1) As it is a technical problem, please complete your computer profile in (My Space > My Profile) 

in "Hercules Equipment In Use", check DJConsole Rmx2
In "Software In use", check VirtualDJ
in "Describe your equipment" field

• brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
  • Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
  • Environment (Windows 10 64-bit precise the Version  build )
  • Version of DJ software (for example VirtualDJ Pro 2023 buit 7482)
  • Version of DJ driver (for example. 2023_HDJS_1)
If you do not precise your computer configuration, you limit seriously the how adequate the answer may be for a technical problem with a computer software and a computer preipheral.

2) Please

• confirm in VirtualDj > Settings > Audio, you have selected the sound device DJConsole Rmx2 ASIO (ASIO) since if you use the DJConsole Rmx2 WASAPI, there is more latency in the audio playback
  • precise what is the audio system (speaker or headphones) where you hear this sound with 2-3 second delay and how it is connected the Rmx2 sound card
  • make sure your computer setting are adequate to get a proper response time, in following optimization guidelines as  https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/blog/tech-tips/optimize-your-windows-computer-for-djing/ .