Notifications
Clear all

software for djcontrol instinct and dj control air

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

i had a dj control instinct and now i have moved up on to a hercules control air, do i need to reload the software again from the disc that came with the air or should the air work on the control software which was already on my laptop??

thanks

Hello,

As both come with Djuced 18, you don't need to reinstall Djuced 18 for your DJControl Air, the version already installed with your DJControl Instinct will support DJ Control Air.
Instead of installing the version on the CD, make sure you have the last version: today, it is 1.0.95, and you can download it here for Windows, here for Mac.

Topic starter

I have a question i just got this the Djuced Instinct also but i cant find the write system to download and i am new to here so yh and i tried downloading the Djuced18 and the Djuced40 but when i downloaded the 40 it said that something is not plugged in good orso because i have all my music on my laptop so please help me

Hello,

1) If you have DJControl Instinct, you can use Djuced 18 but not Djuced 40, Djuced 40 requires DJControl AirPlus or DJConsole Rmx2.
You should use:
- the last version of drivers for DJConsole Series, 2014_HDJS_1
- the last version of Djuced 18, 1.0.95.

2) If you have a technical problem you can also call Hercules technical support here.