Notifications
Clear all

something wrong for prelistening

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello
i have the herxcules rmx and hercules xps 2.0 80 dj monitors.
the monitors are connected with the rmx via 2 aux (m)-2aux(m) cable.
my headphone is connected via the rmx

when i have 2 tracks playing, i hear my music true the speakers and true the headhones. when i use cross fade to left i only hear left song on speakers and on headphones. when i move it to the right only the right song.

but now i tougth normally prelisten means this: i putt cross fade to left to hear the left song out of the speakers, and i press the right cue so in my headphones i hear only the right song. but this isnt happening. if i press cue, then no mather where the cross fader stands, it plays the 2 songs at once on my speakers and on my headphones.

can someone help me?

Topic starter

First of all have you plugged the speakers only to the Output 1/2? Where have you plugged the headphones? What version of Virtual DJ are you using with the Rmx or are you using other software than VDJ?

Topic starter

I work with traktor

I actually put the monitors in output 3 and 4. Because i get  no sound putting them in 1 and 2.

The RMX has 2 times a 1/4" input. So i put the headphone in one of them

Connect your speakers to Output 1-2 , and remember that Output 3-4 in the back receives the same signal as the headphone output.

As for the audio configuration in Traktor, make sure it correspond to the one described in the document included with the mapping:

http://ts2.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=5