Notifications
Clear all

tracks bpm marker creeping

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,

i am quite new to this but the djuiced software (1.0.101, i have the hercules instinct) is doing something quite bizarre regarding the bar marker. after analysing the track it is set in the wrong place, requiring manual adjustment of the marker with the bpm menu above the transients, which is fine, i am mixing dub techno which in some cases the kick drum is quite delicate. the problem i am having, though, is that once i adjust the beat marker, the thing starts creeping back during playing of the track, which is very frustrating as the stuff im mixing is very delicate and needs precise mixing and looping. is there a lock button for this? or something i am setting up wrong? some way to manually analyse the tracks and fix the beat marker so it doesnt move?

thanks in advance

rob 

Hello,

If the bar creeps back during the playback of the track, it seems that the BPM rate set in Djuced 18 is slightly different of the actual BPM rate.
Please make sure that, in the manual adjustment of the beat marker, you used
- only the 2 keys close to the BPM number, which move the bar,
- and not the 2 keys over the /2 and x2 keys, which change the BPM rate.

If you find the 2 keys close to the BPM number are not precise enough to set the bar, you can zoom in the waveform to make these keys more precise.