traktor pro 2 mk4 o...

Notifications
Clear all

traktor pro 2 mk4 on yosemite-problem no input controller option as hercules

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a new mac with yosemite. i have installed tractor 2.7.3. i have updated hercules mk4 drivers for os yosemite. and i followed instructions for midi mapping. but at the level where to select (as written in pdf guide of mapping-page 4 bottom) in controller, i can not see hercules asoption: > *in controller-manager: > -for device, select dj console mk4- > generic midi > - do the same for both in-port and out-port. i can not see hercules but only "all ports, tractor virtual input and none" options are possible. i tried all ports and it is not working with my deck. i want to use mk4 with my tractor 2, but cannot for now. i really appreciate your help. thanks in advance.

On new Macbooks, the connection of the first USB bus powered device needing close to 5v/0.5A, causes errors because the Mac delivers less power on the USB port than needed.

A solution is generally to connect once the USB powered device (DJ Console MK4 for example) to the Mac via a powered USB hub (which has a power adapter), make it detected, repeat the operation on each USB port of the Macbook, and afterwards it is likely that the device will be detected without needing the USB hub.

USB power issues are well known on new Macbooks or after an SMC update.

To verify if the console is properly installed and enumerated by your computer, please refer to these documents: