Notifications
Clear all

traktor pro 2 version 2.13

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir vorgestern o.g. version gekauft. mit der tsi 212 funktionieren die pitch, treble, mid und bass-regler nicht. hat schon jemand ein neues 213er tsi erstellt oder wie kann ich diese wenigen funktionen in traktor ändern (habe es versucht und mich genau an die anweisungen gehalten, es funktioniert leider nicht, der treble-regler dreht in traktor immer die fx-regler).

vielen dank für eure hilfe

ralph

dear all,

i have bought the 2.13-version yesterday. with tsi 212 there do not function to the pitch, treble, mid and bass controls. if somebody has already provided new of 213th tsi or how i can change these few functions in tractor (it has tried and has held me exactly to the instructions, it functioned, unfortunately, not, the treble regulator turns in tractor always the fx regulators). many thanks for your help

ralph

As indicated in the included document, the EQ knob can be used for both EQ and FX control depending on the position of the BALANCE knob.

To understand how it works:

- Go to the Controller Manager in the configuration menu

At the top, look at the Modifier State display:

- With the BALANCE knob set to the LEFT, Modifier 4 should display 0

This is when the EQ knob should control the FX.

- Move out of this position, and the Modifier 4 should change to 1.

This is when the EQ knob should control the the EQ.

Topic starter

Dear DJ Phatso,

Thank you. But the knob doesn't work, it is always the same, if I turn right or left. So I set value on 0 and now treble, mid and bass-controller works well. But not the FX possibility. What is wrong?

Best regards

Ralph

A user mentionned this issue, and I managed to reproduce once. I solved the problem by closing Traktor then disconnecting the console. 

I have a feeling that depeding on the position of the Balance knob during the initial phase, Traktor may not be able to enumerate it correctly and it gets stuck into a certain mode. I'll have a bit a time this week to investigate.