Notifications
Clear all

traktor pro problem

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello,

i have followed the guide to setup traktor pro with the hercules rmx controller.

when i have it set on the asio i get no output and also the controller does nothing, if i change in traktor to use my pcs internal sound card as the audio device the sound starts to play and also the controller works perfect.

not sure but traktor does not like it when i set the audio device to hercules dj console remix asio

any ideas

3 Answers

Out of curiosity, does Virtual DJ included with the console work, since it also uses ASIO ? If it does, at least we can rule out certain possible issues.

Are you using the latest drivers ?

As for Traktor Pro, you also have the latest upate ( v1.02)?

3 Answers
Topic starter

I got a feeling its something to do with my pc because when i try and use vdj with asio it does not work either, i was using the traktor 1.01

3 Answers

Got a decent and recent system ?  Laptop or desktop ?

You might want to take a look at this guide. There is a lot of things you can do that could improve the performance of your computer:

3 Answers
Topic starter

out of curiosity, does virtual dj included with the console work, since it also uses asio ? if it does, at least we can rule out certain possible issues.

are you using the latest drivers ?

as for traktor pro, you also have the latest upate ( v1.02)?

Topic starter

i got a feeling its something to do with my pc because when i try and use vdj with asio it does not work either, i was using the traktor 1.01

Topic starter

got a decent and recent system ?  laptop or desktop ?

you might want to take a look at this guide. there is a lot of things you can do that could improve the performance of your computer: