trying to map "gain...

Notifications
Clear all

trying to map "gain control" to keyboard.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys whats up!

i have a dj control air and as you know, there are know gain controls on the controller itself. (total let-down). my alternative is to map them to my computer keyboard, but i am having a little difficulty in doing so. i have tried assigning the up/down arrow keys to deck a and the left/right arrow keys to deck b, but i get no response. is this even possible in this software?

on a side note....why did you guys not choose to put cue point keys on the dj control air? it seems like every other controller in the world has them, and they are a pretty essential to the performance dj. that seems like a pretty big thing to overlook. not a dealbreaker thought, as i just mapped those to my keyboard, but also would have been nice to have on the controller itself.  i am having fun with the pads though. 

thanks for everything you guys do. 

Topic starter

It is possible to map the gain to the arrow keys:

Use the keyboard learn function and select the gain, set it to the left arrow key, then keyboard learn again and press gain again, set it to the right arrow key.

using the above values will cause it to shift halfway to the right and left, you can set it more sensitive by changing the values according to your prefenceres.

Greetz

TheCause