version

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

can the rmx work with a version lower than 5.0

3 Answers
Topic starter

Really don't know 'cause got the rmx less than 2 days.

I got VDj 3 too, i can try to see what happen but i think that console (rmx) use a special interface that needs a VDj modificated interface (version 5) or compatible soft (VDj pro version).

You can check the VDj officials forums if you got VDj.

Cy

3 Answers
Topic starter

With VDJ the RMX will work with version 5 DJC edition and pro edition 5.0r7 and up only as native support could not be handled prior to it's release. Check out the demo though and visit virtualdj.com, version 5.1 added some very nice new features, my favorite being key control and of course key detection. Virtual DJ is worth every penny it costs, not only do you get (with pro versions) unlimited downloads of skins, effects, samples, tools, etc. but I have been using pro since 3.4 pro version and so far ALL updates have been completly free, I don't see this changing any time soon either;^]

3 Answers
Topic starter

ok thanks  guys

3 Answers
Topic starter

really dont know cause got the rmx less than 2 days.

i got vdj 3 too, i can try to see what happen but i think that console (rmx) use a special interface that needs a vdj modificated interface (version 5) or compatible soft (vdj pro version).

you can check the vdj officials forums if you got vdj.

cy

Topic starter

with vdj the rmx will work with version 5 djc edition and pro edition 5.0r7 and up only as native support could not be handled prior to its release. check out the demo though and visit virtualdj.com, version 5.1 added some very nice new features, my favorite being key control and of course key detection. virtual dj is worth every penny it costs, not only do you get (with pro versions) unlimited downloads of skins, effects, samples, tools, etc. but i have been using pro since 3.4 pro version and so far all updates have been completly free, i dont see this changing any time soon either;^]

Topic starter

ok thanks  guys