Notifications
Clear all

virtual dj with hercules dj control mp3 e2

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello!

i bought the hercules dj control mp3 e2 midi.
with the dj set they delivered and old version of virtual dj (with the older design (red/green/blue) and less functions).
but i prefer a newer version of virtual dj, i already had a version of virtual dj on my mac (virtual dj home) but if i
connect the hercules dj control they say you cant use it with that program.
does anybody know where i can download the newer version of virtual dj  (for free) ?

please help me!
thank you 🙂 

Hello,

VirtualDJ Home does not support any DJ control surface, so to use DJControl MP3 e2 with VirtualDJ, you must use the VirtualDJ version which is in your box.
The VirtualDJ version in the box has an old skin, but it is not a so old version (it uses VirtualDJ 6 engine)
Read VirtualDJ e2 manual here to see its functions.

Topic starter

I have lost my installation cd for the Hercules DJ Control Mp3 E2 is there anywhere I can download the software. Or do I have to purchase a whole new Pakage.

The driver is always available from the Hercules support site.

As for Virtual DJ, if you registered your serial number on VDJ's website, you can obtain the latest version for your console from the Download section. If however you've also lost your serial number, please contact Technical support and they might be able to provide you with a new one, follow ing a few verifications.