Notifications
Clear all

what do i do???

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

does anyone know how i could reset the djuced software as my son has deleted the explorer and itunes, with a few rare tunes i had stored on it?  ive tried deleting it and reinstalling it about 4/5 times, which does work if i want to use a much older version, but when i update the software it goes back to the way it was!!! my head is spinning!!! lol  ðŸ™‚

Hello,

Please describe in detail your problem.
- your version of Djuced: DJuced 40 or Djuced 18.
- your operating system: I presume it is Windows, but which version (as Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1)
- your DJ controller
- and what doesn't work: does Djuced crash (and then what is the error message) or is it another issue?

Please download the latest version of Djuced here, 1.0.91 for Djuced 18 or 2.0.94 for Djuced 40.

Topic starter

My son has deleted the Explorer and Itunes off of my DJuced 18 and I am not able to access the new tunes I am putting onto my Media player.  As I say the version is: DJuced 18, I am running on Windows 8, My DJ controller is: Hercules DJ Control AIR and as I said my son had deleted Explorer and Itunes from my sound library so I am not able to access my new tunes which I am putting onto my Media player.  I have tried deleting the whole thing out of my computer and re-installing it from disc, which takes me back to version 1.0.07 and when I update it back to the latest version, it puts DJuced back to its original state it was in.  I really dont know what to do because I have tried to delete the drivers from my control panel, but cant seem to find them to delete them! I find that wierd considering I am able to play the Tunes it originally let me put on when I first installed it onto my computer!!! 

Hello,

I don't understand what you mean in "My sound has deleted the Explorer and iTunes off of my DJUCED 18" as the Explorer menu cannot be deleted from DJUCED 18 Folder window.

In DJUCED 18, in the folder area, click on Explorer, you see a folder called "My Music" and it includes the contents of the your folder C:\Users\Your user name\Music.
Windows Media Player stores by default the audio files it imports in that folder and its subfolders.

If you don't find there these audio files, make sure you are in the same user session as the session where you have imported audio files in Windows Media Player.

If you are in your own Windows session and look for the audio files that your son has imported in his own Windows session, then you can go in Explorer > C: > Users > YourSonName > Music to find his audio tracks.

PS:

1) There is no need you keep on using the old installation CD if you have more up to date release available on the internet:
- Djuced 18 last version is here, today's latest version is 1.0.91,
- DJConsole last driver is here, today's latest version is 2014_HDJS_1

2) Your message would be easier to read if you could type also line breaks.

3) Solving a technical problem requires getting a precise technical information, for example:
- which version of Windows 8 you use (8.0 or 8.1, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- which version of Djuced 18 you use (is it 1.0.91)
- which computer you use (brand, model, CPU, RAM)
- which version of DJ Control Air drivers you use (is it package 2014_HDJS_1)
If you find getting and writing this type of technical information is complicated, calling Hercules tech support here may be an easier option than going through the forum.