Notifications
Clear all

Midi mapping 200 mk 2 Serato

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi have a Inpuse mk 200 mk 2 and was wondering if i can re map the fx pads in serato dj pro for combo break echo and echo out ? thanks for the helpΒ 

6 Answers

Hello JazzyPete,

Fx as "Break echo" and "Echo out" in Serato DJ Pro must be loaded on slots fx1, fx2 or fx 3 in Serato Fx racks, so to control "break echo" and "echo out" on DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2 Fx pads, one can
1 - remap DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2 Fx pads to the control of fx slots in Serato DJ Pro,
2 - load for example "Break echo" on Serato fx1 slot and "Echo out" on Serato fx2 slot,
3 - then the controller Fx pads can control "Break echo" and "Echo out".
The limit in this process is that, at the end of each Serato DJ Pro session, Serato DJ Pro loses the amount of FX (the virtual rotary button on top of FX in Serato display) so that one must set again the FX amount at the beginning of each session.

I have emailed you a mapping file with fx1 and fx2 assigned to pad Fx3 and pad Fx4 (instead of Reverb and Repeater).

Topic starter

wow thanks you .. thats amazing just what i need πŸ™‚Β 

Topic starter

Hi thanks so much for the help .. only just found this message it went to spam sadly . Would you be able to resend the mapping thanks lots ..
Pete πŸ™‚

Hello JazzyPete,

I just uploaded the mapping on a wetransfer link again and I have sent you the mail with the link.
When you log on https://community.hercules.com/ with your login & password, you should have on top right of the screen a green dialog box telling you you have received a message with a link to click on, and you can also directly go to your messages on your profile page https://community.hercules.com/participant/1481/ if you are logged in with your username & password.

The wetransfer link lasts 1 week.
Please let me know if you succeed in downloading the mapping file.

Topic starter

Thanks lots that worked brilliantly .. and it was so easy with your instructionsΒ  .. cheers PeteΒ 

You are welcome.