Notifications
Clear all

Problems with software and console

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
Hi!, I have a couple of requests to make. 
I have an Inpulse 200 Mk2 console. If I try to connect it to the Traktor Pro3 software, it is not detected in Controller Manager, even though I tried to install the TSI file. It is detected in audio device, but not in controller manager.

The other question is: when I use DJ Uced (or Serato) and connect the console to the PC, using the computer speakers, a terrible noise comes out and I can't hear anything. I tried to enter the DJUced settings but I can't solve the problem. Thank you
1 Answer

Hello HenryChinaSky,

welcome to the user community area.

1) What is the TSI mapping file you try to use in Traktor Pro 3?
If you use the mapping file Hercules has provided for DJControl Inpulse 200, it does not work with DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2.
It is not the same DJ controller, it has not the same USB ID.
It takes 10 minutes for someone understanding Traktor mapping rules and using a Traktor Pro licensed version to update the TSI mapping file of Inpulse 200 MK1 so that it supports DJC Inpulse 200 MK2, but due to the agreement with Serato, this file will not be released on Hercules website.

2) If you could DESCRIBE your technical problem with a technical description
as it is explained here
instead of imagining anybody knows your computer, it would be possible to provide guidelines, but if you neither describe your computer technical specifications, your mysterious speakers and they are connected, your audio settings, your ASIO buffer size, no one can duplicate your problem. 
If I had a noise in speakers, I would check:
- my ASIO buffer size, and I would increase it,
- my USB connection, and I would try on another USB port after having disconnected other USB devices,
- if the noise comes from a ground loop in checking if, when the laptop operates on battery, I still hear the noise.