crossfader não se m...

Notifications
Clear all

crossfader não se movimenta para o lado direito

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Bom dia percebi que tem pessoas aqui no fórum que estão enfrentando o mesmo problema no crossfader da impulso 500 já tentei fazer a calibragem e não deu certo tô desconfiado que não é problema físico e sim de driver não sei mais o que fazer pra resolver moro no brasil e não sei onde tem suporte técnico aqui no meu país 

This topic was modified 15 hours ago by André
2 Answers

Hello Andre,

Please contact Hercules technical support on https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/
I am sure they can help you to identify your problem much faster than the forum.

The forum works well for users who follow forum rules, but seeing 
- the number of post before your screenshot showing your problem (djuced screenshot with crossfader not reaching deck 1 100% position), in spite of the forum guidelines asking to "describe the technical issue you meet, what you have seen on screen when it happens"
- the number of posts you post in a few days, and the number of discussions you restart, while I already told in the forum rules includes "do not post repeated messages"

I am afraid you do not understand the user community is a users area, with users helping one another in providing clear and details descriptions of their tech problem to get solutions form other users.
1) The way you describe your tech problem is incomplete, with no technical description, so one cannot "see" your technical problem as instead of making a simple, comprehensive description, you post and repost message without a clear clinical technical description.
2) Your way of makes theories does not help: in the 1st messages, you wrote " o crossfader do meu impulso 500 não está funcionando" instead of saying the crossfader did not cover the entire expected travel, here you talk of firmware or driver.

So sorry, I give up, the forum is not my job. I am just an user.

Topic starter

O crossfader não cobriu todo o curso esperado