Clear all

Headphone does not working

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi everybody,

I’ve just bought a new hercules instinct 500 but the headphones does not works,

i already checked my settings and the knob, everythink is ok but no sound on my headphones (i try with 2 different headphones)

can someone help me?

thanks 

3 Answers

Hello Lollo1411,

Welcome to the community area.

To get technical help, it is necessary you write some detailed technical information. 

Please refer to the list of basic data listed on 
https://community.hercules.com/community/controllers/guidelines-to-post-messages-in-dj-controllers-area/
and write these information:
- the name and version of your operating system (as Windows 11 or macOS Sonoma /macOS 14)
- the name and version of your DJ software (as Djuced 6.0.7 or Serato DJ Lite 3.1.2)
- if you are in Windows, with Djuced, please confirm you have selected the DJControl Inpulse 500 Asio as Audio Device,
- the technical issue you meet, what you do, what do you mean with "checked my settings and the knob" as you do not write what you set?

Have you set the headphones Cue to Master on master or on Cue?
- If you have set the headphones Cue-Master knob on Master, did you activate the Headphones master push key located just over the Cue-Master knob?
- If you have set the headphones Cue-Master knob on Cue, did you activate Headphones preview Cue keys located on top of the Volume fader.

Topic starter

Hi,

thanks for the fast help,

i’ve just answered at the link you sendt,

i’ve tried more times i set the knob to “cue” i push the cue botton over the master volume of the channel but i can’t hear nothing.

thanks 

Hello Lollo1411,

Thanks for answering.
Please keep the messages in 1 discussion, this discussion, as nobody will visit several discussions to understand what you talk about.

To make this discussion understandable, I copy hereafter the post you have placed in the wrong discussion.
The way to use a forum is "1 topic = 1 discussion", and never spread the topic in other discussions, as it is what spambots do, so nobody answers.

Lollo1411 04/08/2024 2:04 pm

Hello,

I have a hercules Dj control inpulse 500,

with a new pc with Windows 11 (bought one week ago)

i have the last version of djuced ( v 6.1.1)

i have some problems with my headphones, they does not work, i can’t hear anything, i’ve also tried with other headphones but same problem, i downloaded serato and the first time headphones seems works ( also with djuced the first start everyting was working) but now i can’t hear with my headphone but if i pulg and unplug my controller headphones works but only in cue mode, if i try to rotate the knob to “master” i lose audio.

i’ve checked my settings evergting is ok and correct, i have the asio extension.

can someone help me?

thanks 

1) Some (not perfectly set) Windows computers may lose the headphones output after the computer leaves sleep mode.
On these computers, the short term solution is to unplug/replug the USB before using the DJ controller, and the long term solution is to change the Windows power saving settings switching off the USB port to saver energy.

2) Have you checked what I mentioned last week, did you activate the Headphones master push key located just over the Cue-Master knob?