about the lights of...

Notifications
Clear all

about the lights of the buttons on my hercules console rmx

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i realize that some of my buttons when i press it doesnt lights a blue color (for example : like when i kill the bass or the effects buttons doesnt lights up)...why is that!?..am i did something wrong with configuration ..please help

7 Answers
Topic starter

Not every button has a LED... the kill-buttons for example don't have leds, so they won't light up....

7 Answers
Topic starter

There are only 16 buttons that have the blue back lighting.

These are the ones that flash when you connect the RMX up to your PC/Laptop.

7 Answers
Topic starter

There's a midi command to enable the light on the buttons that have an LED by the way. I've seen it in Traktor for example, but can't remember it off hand. Check the .tsi file that Hercules supplies for examples.

7 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks for the help guys ...but anyway Argyx .. x11freak said that the kill-buttons don't have a lights or how he said LED 🙂 so i can't do nothing with the .tsi  What do you think 🙂

7 Answers
Topic starter

Easy... when there's no LED, you won't be able to light up the button :-)) not even with a .tsi file 😉
The reason why not every button has a LED was to save on the power-usage of the RMX (only powered by USB!)

If they would have used a LED for every button, the RMX wouldn't be able to get enough power only from USB....  hope that explains it 🙂

7 Answers
Topic starter

thanks bro you so right ....now i'm get it 🙂

7 Answers
Topic starter

You're welcome.

Also, I did say "enable the light on the buttons that have an LED". Obviously the midi commands won't activate an LED that does not exist.

7 Answers
Topic starter

not every button has a led... the kill-buttons for example dont have leds, so they wont light up....

Topic starter

there are only 16 buttons that have the blue back lighting.

these are the ones that flash when you connect the rmx up to your pc/laptop.

Topic starter

theres a midi command to enable the light on the buttons that have an led by the way. ive seen it in traktor for example, but cant remember it off hand. check the .tsi file that hercules supplies for examples.

Topic starter

thanks for the help guys ...but anyway argyx .. x11freak said that the kill-buttons dont have a lights or how he said led 🙂 so i cant do nothing with the .tsi  what do you think 🙂

Topic starter

easy... when theres no led, you wont be able to light up the button :-)) not even with a .tsi file 😉
the reason why not every button has a led was to save on the power-usage of the rmx (only powered by usb!)

if they would have used a led for every button, the rmx wouldnt be able to get enough power only from usb....  hope that explains it 🙂

Topic starter

thanks bro you so right ....now im get it 🙂

Topic starter

youre welcome.

also, i did say "enable the light on the buttons that have an led". obviously the midi commands wont activate an led that does not exist.