beat goes out of sy...

Notifications
Clear all

beat goes out of sync - djuced

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im having an issue with djuced software where the transients of my tracks would usually start right on beat, but as the song progresses halfway through, the placements of the transient starts to go out of sync and out of beat. ive never had this issue untll lately and ive been sourcing from the same place so i suspect it is a software issue. i also do not have the sync button on on my controller. i cant attach a screenshot here.

Hello Wokaydan,

Djuced beatgrid does not follow transient.
There is one beatgrid for all the track so if the beat changes at one moment, the beatgrid is no longer valid.

Topic starter

Hi, but what's odd is that almost all my tracks face similar issue, where they would start on a certain beat and goes out of beat at some point. I tried loading the track by itself outside on DJuced and nothing goes out of beat.

Hello wokaydan,

I do not understand what you mean with" I tried loading the track by itself outside on DJuced and nothing goes out of beat." as I do not mean the tracks go out of beat, I mean if there is a break in the beat at any moment in a track, then after the break the beatgrid which was well placed before the break is no longer well placed on the beat.
That's normal with tracks whose beat is given by a human drummer in the 80s or before, and that is the main use of jog wheels, tuning the get the back on the beat or changing the beat on the fly.
On the opposite, electronic music as techno or house has generally a fixed beat from the start to the end of the track.

Anyway, I have sent you an invitation on
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/

Please
1) accept it so that we can exchange private messages
2) find 2 audio tracks where you feel the beat is fixed but you get the issue you mention
3) upload these 2 audio tracks on an exchange server (as wetransfer
4) send me in the forum private messaging area (click on send a message on https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/members/117369/ ) a message with the wetransfer link of the 2 audio files and a reminder of this discussion
5) and I will test with your audio files if I get the same issue as you and if the issue comes from a change a beat or a break of beat
6) and I will answer you if you have sent me these tracks in the next 24 hours.

This forum may be frozen next week (as the forum will be moved to another website), so please send me your 2 audio tracks on time since next week I may not be able to get the message with the link of the 2 audio tracks).

Topic starter

I've dropped you a message. My issue occurs while I play electronic music. 

Hello wokaydan,

You must click on My Space > Messages to read my answer in the private message area.
The 2 tracks you have sent have beat breaks soi avec the break, the grid is no longer aligned on the beats.
It is not related to Djuced, so I show the same occurs in Serato DJ Lite as you can see in the screenshot hereafter (the moment of the break in a circle. 

The 2 solutions for a DJ
- short term: use the jog wheels or the platters to sync manually the track after the break, instead of using an auto sync 
- long term solution: edit the track it in a DAW software (as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio...) to warp the track = reset a fixed tempo on the full track.

To illustrate the example, I have warped your 2 tracks with a fixed tempo (you can download them for the remaining 6 days as I uploaded them  yesterday on wetransfer)