cannot install dj c...

Notifications
Clear all

cannot install dj control air controller

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

okay, so i have everything installed correctly, except the controller of dj control air when i go to printers and devices hercules dj control air shows there but with a yellow triangule with a ! inside, i try to resolve the problem and it tries to install the controller it starts by searching on windows update and then it searches in folders of controller pre-installed and then it gives an error which displays "no controller found" and the dj air doesnt turn on, i am sure its nothing wrong with the hardware since i had already used it before on this computer, but i formated and reinstalled windows and i was confronted with this error

First, be sure to install the latest drivers availabe from the support site (if not already):

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=1

Strictly follow these instructions to proceed with the installation:

Once done, verify that your DJ controller is installed correctly, as described in the following document:

Since you've formated and reinstalled Windows, it could be that you also need to install some essentials like Chipset and USB drivers (it might be a sign If other components are also displaying yellow ! in Device Manager...)