deejay trim with 3 ...

Notifications
Clear all

deejay trim with 3 lines mixer in vdj?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

how can i use the deejay trim with 3 lines mixer? i can use it with the 4in/4out mode, but when i want to use it with the 3rd output as a sampler/3rd deck channel it tells me that it doesnt have enough channels to do this. it switches itself to the 2 in/6 out mode but only the first deck works. i can get it to run in "single timecode" mode. apparently when in 2/6 mode it only utilizes the 1-2 input and then activates all 3 outputs. this is very frustrating as your website recommends this soundcard. i bought it to replace my virtual vinyl box (which would do timecodes and 3 output channels). the deejay trim is superior in everyway except this. if it cannot handle it, how can i output the sampler channel to another channel on my mixer?

btw the virtual dj audio setup guide shows that this is in fact an option with this sound card. 

1 Answer

Hello,

I don't understand your question as you seem to have understood what DeeJay TRIM 4&6 can do: 
- either 4 in  / 4 out
- or 2 in / 6 out
there is no 4 in / 6 out mode : is it what you look for, or do you look for another function, as you don't precisely write what you want to do?

As usual, what is your confirguration (computer, operatig system, VirtualDJ version)? 

1 Answer
Topic starter

hello,

i dont understand your question as you seem to have understood what deejay trim 4&6 can do: 
- either 4 in  / 4 out
- or 2 in / 6 out
there is no 4 in / 6 out mode : is it what you look for, or do you look for another function, as you dont precisely write what you want to do?

as usual, what is your confirguration (computer, operatig system, virtualdj version)?