dj control mp3 e2 ...

Notifications
Clear all

dj control mp3 e2 virtual dj 6 pro

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

dj control mp3 e2 comes with virtual dj 3 . . but i allready have virtual dj 6 pro and i cant connect dj control mp3 e2 to my virtual dj 6 pro..

..any sugestions?

9 Answers
Topic starter

i have the same problem and  i cannot get my to work neither.

Topic starter

Topic starter

Topic starter

hello,

it is not possible to provide an efficient technical help you if you dont write any technical information, as:
- your computer configuration (pc or mac?, operating system ? for example windows xp 32-bit service pack 3)
- your version of virtualdj 6 pro (virtualdj 6 pro is not the version number: the complete version number is, for example, virtualdj 6.1 pro, or 6.08 pro)
- your version of dj control mp3 e2 drivers (last mac drivers are 2.22, last windows drivers are 2010_hdjs_2)

in your profile, there is an equipment description area, so you should fill this area.

the last version of virtualdj 6 pro is virtualdj 6.1.2 pro, and it fully supports dj control mp3 e2, in mac and pc, so did virtualdj 6.1 pro and 6.0.8 pro.

Topic starter

hi, i have the same problem, im italian;

ive bought a dj control mp3 and 2, but it works only with the version of virtual dj that  was in the box , i had already virtual dj 6 but the  console doesnt turn on with it, my pc is a mac book pro.

in italian

salve, traduco qualora ci fosse qualche italiano a rispondermi, dunque il mio problema vedo che non affligge solo me;
ho comprato una dj console mp3 e 2, ma funziona solo con virtual djc edition o come si chiama !;  io ho virtual dj 6 ma non funge con la console sul mio mac book pro, se invece istallo la console su un windows, nessun problema, pensavo problemi con i drivers, voi che suggerite? 

Topic starter

your dj control mp3 e2 is natively supported by virtual dj version 6.02 or superior.

also be sure to install the latest drivers (currently v2.22)

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=61&pid=241&cid=1

Topic starter

it is...myne is working with virtual dj 6 perfect. i have both installed on my computer and no problems for now. everything is working. if you install the drivers corectly and your usb is 2.0 (or high) i dont see reason to not work. i think the console doesent work only with demo product of vdj 6 🙂 🙂 🙂 . btw: update your drivers. that mayd be help

Topic starter

i have installed the last version of drivers from the herclules site but it dont work, may be because, with my mac, i don know how delete the olds drivers and so the new drivers arent not really installed

Topic starter

this is usually not a problem.

can you confirm that is present at it should be, as indicated in this document:

if this is all correct, i would suggest deleting all files related to virtual dj:

- both virtual dj you may have in applications

- the virtual dj folder in documents

- the files called com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist and  com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist you may have in user > library> preferences

empty the trash can then install virtual dj pro.