djcontrol instinct ...

Notifications
Clear all

djcontrol instinct with osx (10.9.1)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i recently bought a djcontrol instict and i am having some trouble setting it up on my macbook pro. i have installed it on a pc and it works. through searching the internet i think i have discovered the problem lies with the driver software. i think that this software is only compatible with mac up to 10.8.

does anyone have any information on this and is there anyway round it?
thanks,
craig 

The DJControl Instinct is fully compatible with OS X 10.9.1

Be sure to use the latest drivers from the Support site (currently v4.69), as well as the latest update for DJUCED 18 (v1.0.90).

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=1

www.djuced.com/downloads

If you are still having problems following these , please provide more informations about what seems to be happening.  

Topic starter

DJ Phatso, please i need your help!
i just bought myself a hercules DJ control air!!! and i am using a Mac OS 10.9 the CD that i got with the DJ set is for maximum OS 10.8 I looked on the internet and i found your reply! I downloaded what you said, and still it's not working!! The problem with DJuced 18 is that i am not being able to load my music!! only the sample music that are in DJuced are being able to be loaded on track A and B! please please please i beg you to help cause its driving me crazy! I've been working on this for the past 48hours!!!!! Please help me fix this problem! i want to know why its not loading my songs!! (iTunes)
thank you a lot! 

Topic starter

The DJControl Instinct is fully compatible with OS X 10.9.1

Be sure to use the latest drivers from the Support site (currently v4.69), as well as the latest update for DJUCED 18 (v1.0.90).

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=1

www.djuced.com/downloads

If you are still having problems following these , please provide more informations about what seems to be happening.  

DJ Phatso, please i need your help!

i just bought myself a hercules DJ control air!!! and i am using a Mac OS 10.9 the CD that i got with the DJ set is for maximum OS 10.8 I looked on the internet and i found your reply! I downloaded what you said, and still it's not working!! The problem with DJuced 18 is that i am not being able to load my music!! only the sample music that are in DJuced are being able to be loaded on track A and B! please please please i beg you to help cause its driving me crazy! I've been working on this for the past 48hours!!!!! Please help me fix this problem! i want to know why its not loading my songs!! (iTunes)
thank you a lot!

Are you also by any chance using the latest version of iTune?

There seem to be an incompatibility issue between DJUCED and the latest iTunes version, which the development team has recognized and are looking into fixing.

In the meantime, use the browser and explorer to navigate to your library and load your music file from there. You could also set it as Favorite for easy access.

UPDATE:

Can you try the beta version of DJUCED (v1.0.97) that was just released and see if this helps?