Notifications
Clear all

djuced 18 locking

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

good afternoon !!!

i have a hercules controller (djcontrol instinct) and use the djuced 18 (cd with original software) and the last party i played, the program crashed and / or slowed down, i had to close the program and restart it. this aconteu 2 in 2 hours. i have a big party day 19/12 and would like to help me. i would like to point out that, just before the party, turning on the djuced 18, was ordered system upgrade (which i have done other time) and i think that may be the problem there. att,

Beside using the latest version of DJUCED (currently v1.0.97), you might want to try optimizing your computer, as described in the following document and blog post:

http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/blog/dj-software/optimize-your-windows-computer-for-djing/

Next, try modifying the ASIO buffer size, which can also offer some performance improvements:

Topic starter

Obrigado. Reinstalei o Programa ATRAVES fazer cd mas continou travando. Vou tentar como Dicas, POIs NÃO Consigo uma atualização sem o cd. Att, 

o que pode ser?

Hello Luis,

1) DJControl Instinct last driver is here.

2) Djuced 18 last version is here.

3) Please complete your profile here as getting an efficient technical help on a forum requires that you describe your computer technical configuration so in:
  - Hercules equipment in use: check the name DJControl Instinct in the list,
  - Software in use: check your DJ software,
  - Describe your equipment: precise your computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, operating system (for example is it Windows 7 Service pack 1 64-bit), precise your DJConsole driver package, and your release of your DJ software.