Notifications
Clear all

djuced crash et relocate problems

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello all!

i desperately need help with the djuiced sofware!

problem 1: i have a problem were my software becomes unresponsive, but only when deck 1 is running! so basically when i fade over to deck 1 there will be a distorted cracking sound after a few seconds. the output of the deck will get super distorted and doesnt react to neither input like volume, pause, filter by my herkules 500 or even in the software. the software is not frozen, i can move the faders but it seems like a invisible deck plays in the background instead of deck 1 or 2. i can still load up deck 2 and play a song and all. its super annoying during my twitch streams.

little bit more background: my files are all mp3, 320 bitrate and analysed already. pc is usually not even close to be at its limit. mainboard: gigabyte b450m s2h, cpu: amd ryzen 7 3700x, gpu: giby8gb d6 rtx 2070, ram: 32 gb, windows 64bit.

i plan to have reallife dj events and i am scared of this "bug" to happen in a venue:/ there was also no recent update that could have caused the issues! never happened for months and now even 3 times in one stream. pls help...

problem 2: relocating files does nothing! i use several thematic playlists that i use as a pool for music, sorted into tier lists for myself. for example a depeche mode track i like will be in my synth pop gold tier list, 80ies gold tier list etc.

once i change the file path by renaming the folder it is in it becomes unplayable from the playlist, which makes sense as annoying as it is. i understand that you can go to the settings and check your library. it shows me the missing files. i hit relocate and all the files show as relocated. they work within the software again, but not the files within the playlists. is there a way of preventing having to put several files back into the playlists manually? am i doing something wrong?

im so frustrated with this otherwise great software any help is much appreciated!