Notifications
Clear all

factory - reset the console rmx

24 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey friends,

i need a guide to reset the factory settings.

hercules dj console rmx (...rmx blinks non-stop....no firmware update possible)

can someone help me?

thank you very much!

12 Answers

Hello Mokay,

To email you the firmware reflash process for DJ Console Rmx, I need to send you a mail with the pdf file, so please

1) go on "My Space" in this website, and on "My friends", accept me so that you can send me a message,

2) in the message you send me, please let me know a standard email address where I can send you the email with the pdf file.

12 Answers
Topic starter

@Maxdjack

You beat me to this post mate Wink

12 Answers
Topic starter

Hello Maxdjack,

thank you for the pdf.

But that is not only my problem.

I need a >>hardware<< reset, not a software firmware update.

Is it possible?

12 Answers

Hello Mokay,

I don't know what you call a hardware reset.

The firmware reset is the solution to reset the firmware so that the LEDs stop blinking. The process I have sent you for Windows works, since I have used this solution on my own DJ Console Rmx.

12 Answers
Topic starter

can somebody send me the firmware reset... my rmx flashes too... having more than flashing issues... thanks

Administrator message

Your email address has been deteled, it is dangerous to show your email address on public pages, it may be scanned by a spam engine and get tons of spams. You can exchange private messages on Hercules DJ Mix Room by clicking on "My Space" and inviting friends who will be able to exchange messages with you once they have accepted your invitation.

12 Answers
Topic starter

can someone help me !!?? i have the hercules mk2 and have a problem with my firmware too!! All led are on and i have tried to pull inside the firmware with manual installation with windows and osx and the pdf's procedure. Nothing. My illuminated console is a ghost for my pc and for the pc of my friends! And i have never use it!

12 Answers
Topic starter

Can you send me this PDF? I guess I also have a problem here concerning the firmaware.

Thnaks in advance!

Chris

12 Answers
Topic starter

For the RMX or the mk2?

12 Answers
Topic starter

Hello,

I have the same problem and was wondering if I could get some help!!! I was trying to install it on my Mac and right now I think i have a firmware problem.  Any way I can get the file?

12 Answers
Topic starter

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I need the reset for the RMX (sorry forgot to mention it).

I'll try to add you as a friend, as it is described above.

ThanksLachend

12 Answers
Topic starter

Hello,

I have the same problem and was wondering if I could get some help!!! I was trying to install it on my Mac and right now I think i have a firmware problem.  Any way I can get the file?

I've been looking around for ages, and still couldn't find a solution for Mac OSX...how is it possible that such a common problem on such a common environment for such a pricy device has no solution?

12 Answers

Hello deepsouth,

If you don't explain your issue, you significantly reduce the chance anybody may help you.
You are in front of your Mac, we are not, so you should explain and detail your technical issue, so that we understand the issue you meet and see if we can help (giving as only explanation "couldn't find a solution for Mac OS", is too short).

To expect a solution, you must describe:

- your computer: model, CPU, RAM, OS version, 
- your DJ Console Rmx: driver version, DJ software version number (the version number of the software with which you meet issues)
- where do you connect your DJ Console on your Mac: a lot of USB power issues depend on which USB port you connect a USB audio device on MacBook and MacBook Pro ( http://lists.apple.com/archives/Usb/2006/Oct/msg00052.html)
- What are the symptom on your Mac? What doesn't work?

12 Answers
Topic starter

hello mokay,

to email you the firmware reflash process for dj console rmx, i need to send you a mail with the pdf file, so please

1) go on "my space" in this website, and on "my friends", accept me so that you can send me a message,

2) in the message you send me, please let me know a standard email address where i can send you the email with the pdf file.

Topic starter

@maxdjack

you beat me to this post mate wink

Page 1 / 2