Clear all

firmware problem - dj control air and os x

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,
i am operating mac os x ver.10.8.3    
i have the djcontrol air...there is a firmware update and its not running properly..it is telling me to ensure the device is connected properly (which it is) and to have all audio/chat etc programs closed. (which they are)..thats where the problem starts. it will not continue to run the firmware update!! is there something im doing wrong or missing??

*djuiced has worked before with the controller on this machine! i have recently installed a few more audio programs and updated the mac osx software, now the controller doesnt work ... why? how would this make any difference? is it the os x update?!?!
*ive reinstalled the driver for the controller
please help!
thank you 🙂

Let me update OS X and test it out to see if I get the same problem.

Did you install the latest driver package (v4.58) or are you still running the one that came on the installation CD ?

What kind of MAC computer are you using ( MacBook, Mac Air, Mini, etc) and from which OS X version did you upgrade from ?

Depending on your model, thee may have been some additional updates available (EFI, Firmware, SMC). Did you also perform some of them ?

What are those new audio softwares you are refering to ? 

So far, the update process worked fine on multiple MAC computer in 10.8.3, so doesn't look like the OS update might be a direct cause to your problem.