gain change when i ...

Notifications
Clear all

gain change when i charge other music

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, i noticed that sometimes, while mixing two tracks, the gain vale changes by itself whitout me modifying it. can someone tell me why this happens/what can i do to avoid it? i use hercules rmx 2 plus hercules p32 as secondo controller with djuced 40. thanks 

Hello Antoine,
You see AutoGain in action.
To disable AutoGain, go in Djuced 40 > Settings > Mixer and, on AutoGain line, check the field "Disabled".
Topic starter

Hello, 

I do not have this option in Mixer settings, what can I do? Please help me.

Best regards,
Valentino Gechev

Hello,

If you do not write what your software name and version number, and your DJ controller full name, it is unlikely one may guess your software version and your controller settings.

In case your software is Djuced 4, the Autogain is no longer in the settings, it is a check field on the main user interface, just below Gain rotary button.

Topic starter

Hello,

Yes my software is DJUCED 40 (or 4, as you said, they're the same, no?) and my controller is Hercules Inpulse 300. I am currently not at home for the version no. When I get home I will search for it. By the way, thank you for the quick reply, did not expect it to be honest. I guess you have really good support :-). I will write later if I still have any issues.

Best regards,
Valentino Gechev

Hello,

Thanks for answering.
As you have DJControl Inpulse 300, you have Djuced 4 (current release 4.1.1, which has replaced the former Djuced 40), and in Djuced 4 the autogain switch is in the main interface, while it was located in settings in Djuced 40.