headphones and djuc...

Notifications
Clear all

headphones and djuced!! :/

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi guys!!im new here on forum and with a hercules rmx 2....i have 2 problems if anyone can help me...first i play with virtual dj and  have a problem with me headphones!!there is dont work...and 2.problem is with my djuced if i play with this sound is dont work...:/

thanks 🙂

Topic starter

Hi there.

With both programs you need to have the correct settings, otherwise you will not get sound of the unit through the correct channels.

With both programs you need to make sure that the sound card selected is the one from the RMX 2 Console. For the outputs you need to make sure that:

In Virtual DJ you have selected Headphones => Master channel 1-2 / Headphones Channel 3-4.

In DJuced the options should be similar - Master => 1-2 ; Headphones => 3-4

The speakers need to be connected to the Hercules RMX2 console, in the back, using the outputs 1-2 and the headphones connected to the socket located in front or on top (while the CUE-MIC know located on the top-right hand side corner fo the unit needs to be set to CUE and the volume knob to 12-13 o'clock.

That should get the problem solved. 

Topic starter

with the volume all its complete and thank you very much....but my headphones is correct in my ears to listhen two songs???