Notifications
Clear all

help !!!!!

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i can only get the wave files to play through my hercules mp3 le can somebody please help me do i need to convert all audio to wave files in order to use them through the mixer ???? 

Hello Joey,

1) No, you don't need to convert your MP3 files, MP3 files should be played also on your DJ software if the MP3 codec with which they are encoded is installed in Windows.
Please check if, on your PC, you can play these MP3 files in Windows Media Player.
If you cannot play them on Windows Media Player on your PC, please install the codec with which they have encoded:  if they have been encoded by iTunes or another software on another computer, install iTunes or this other software on your current computer.

2) And please fill your profile in clicking on "MY SPACE", "MY PROFILE": you have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE", please Check DJ Control MP3 LE
- In "SOFTWARE IN USE", check DJUCED,
- In "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE": please describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJuced 18.

3) Please correct the discussion headline: any headline which does not describe the discussion is bad for the discussion as it shows to forum visitors that the discussion is not worth reading, since even if its contents is interesting, you will find it if you seek it due to its non descriptive title. Adequate discussion headdlines may be "Djuced 18 / MP3 files", or "Djuced 18 / MP3 playback" for example, but "Help" headline gives no information, and the "!!!!" is a repetition of useless hassling letters.