Notifications
Clear all

help with jogwheel settings hercules dj control instinct and traktor pro 2.0.3

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

im using a macbook pro with traktor pro  2.0.3 in combination with dj control instinct from hercules.
i have a question regarding the jogwheel settings. ive installed the right tsi file so everything works fine except for one thing i would like to be able to do.

if i gently touch the jogwheel it ups/downs the tempo a little bit, which is fine. when i press and hold (and turn) the jogwheel it affects the filter. filter in assignment deck a ch01.cc.50 relative m2 = 0.

i would like to set the preferences so that when i press and turn the jogwheel i can move through the song (backwards and forwards). i would like to be able to hold the song and move my joghweel back and forth like you would a vinyl before dropping it in the mix. 

can someone please help me with this?

thank you,
bieraait 

Topic starter

i don't rightly know I hope I've helped

Topic starter

hi there I have got a windows 7 computer. I have downloaded all the software for the DJCONTROL INSTINCT and I don't know what next to do. I have pressed the files button 1 billion times to try and get a song to mix. I am at the stage of where it is at the main, advanced and about bit and I am very frustrated

cheers
Connor

Topic starter

Can somebody else please help me out?

@Bieraait

As indicated from the doanload pages, the .TSI files requires the use of Traktor 2 v2.50 or superior. Is it most likely that since you are using an older version, some of the functions will not work properly.

@wikes001

Could you be a bit more precise about what exactly is your problem?