Clear all

hercules dj console mk1 and ultramixer 2

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello all 🙂
i have a hercules dj console mk1 and the dj software ultramixer 2
when i enter ultramixer and choose preferences i choose midi device hercules dj console mk1 and it has a green marker besides it with the word "connected"
but the thing is that the console mouse is only working and nothing else (cant use anything in the console)
is there any specific driver that works with ultramixer? (im using the latest drivers for my console)
thank you for the help

3 Answers

Go to the DJ Console Control Panel , and be sure to set MIDI INPUT to DJ Console Buttons. That will tell the program to use the controller portion of the console and not the MIDI input located on the back of the unit.

3 Answers
Topic starter

Thank you for your reply 🙂
I already done that but with no results :S

3 Answers

And you are also using the latest version of Ultramixer I presume ( v2.3.7.1)?

Can you test the MIDI functionality of the DJ console using the following procedure

NOTE: The procedure is for the DJ Console MK2, but the principle is the same.   

3 Answers
Topic starter

go to the dj console control panel , and be sure to set midi input to dj console buttons. that will tell the program to use the controller portion of the console and not the midi input located on the back of the unit.

Topic starter

thank you for your reply 🙂
i already done that but with no results :s

Topic starter

and you are also using the latest version of ultramixer i presume ( v2.3.7.1)?

can you test the midi functionality of the dj console using the following procedure

note: the procedure is for the dj console mk2, but the principle is the same.