hercules dj console...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj console rmx + effects midi controller

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im a rmx user but i really need to find an external solution for effects and sampler...

i saw the nano kontrol from korg and seems interesting, the deal is not to force me to upgrade my main midi mixer/controller just because the effects modulation, so i dont wish to spend much...

there is also a similar controller from akai but the 9 knobs and faders and the ability to have 2 buttons i can assign for the 2 decks on korg just fits me best.

the question is whether the korg nano kontol

or the akai lpd8

are the controllers im looking for to use both hercules rmx and virtual dj.

anyone with a rmx + effect midi controller that could advise me?

1 Answer

Hello Luis,

Yes, you can easily use at the same time a DJ Console Rmx +  a second USB midi controller if you have VirtualDJ Pro 6 or 7, whether this second controller is
- dedicated to effects as Korg NanoKontrol, as Akai LPD8, as Native Kontrol X1, as iCon iControl (chinese clone of NanoKontrol) or FaderBox FX3,
- dedicated to DJing as Novation Nocturn, as Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2, or M-Audio Mix Lab,
- general purpose as Behringer BCR 2000, as M-Audio Oxygen 8 or M-Audio UC33e.

1 Answer
Topic starter

im like 2 years late but hope you dont mind me butting in Luis..

but Maxdjack, i have the same querry...i want to use a second USB midi controller for effects with traktor. I already have an
hercules RMX. I was wondering say for example im using traktor pro and ive mapped it in a way where you can use the three effects on each deck on the RMX itself.. and at the same time is it possible to map the AKAI LPD8 in a way where you can
trigger the rest of the traktor effects on it...so that means the 3 affects on each deck on the RMX and rest of the effects mapped
onto the akai LPD 8...is this possible ???

1 Answer
Topic starter

hello luis,

yes, you can easily use at the same time a dj console rmx +  a second usb midi controller if you have virtualdj pro 6 or 7, whether this second controller is
- dedicated to effects as korg nanokontrol, as akai lpd8, as native kontrol x1, as icon icontrol (chinese clone of nanokontrol) or faderbox fx3,
- dedicated to djing as novation nocturn, as hercules dj control mp3 e2, or m-audio mix lab,
- general purpose as behringer bcr 2000, as m-audio oxygen 8 or m-audio uc33e.