hercules dj control...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj control air problem

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,i have the hercules dj control air since june 2012 and it had been working well until a few days ago.i was using in the morning but then when i turned on my pc again in the evening,the lights didnt light and the controller wasnt working!then, the next morning when i tryed again everything was working well but in the evening i had the same problem.the next morning it didnt work and it hasnt worked yet! frown ive tryed it on 4 computers but nothing happened... now i have to send it to france and it will last 1 month to come back.can somebody help me?do you know whats wrong?

Topic starter

Hello,

Sorry but it is difficult to answer you as you provide not enough details to identify your problem: we don't know
- if you still have audio or not,
- your operating system,
- which DJ Control Air drivers you have on your computer,
and we cannot guess the information you did not write.

If you have no control but still audio, it looks like the USB MIDI driver issue mentionned on a few forums with several USB MIDI devices, and the solution is different whether you have Windows XP (changing manuallly the settings corrupted by the installation of one Logitech Webcam driver), or Windows 7 64-bit (installing the driver patch which you can get from Hercules technical support team).