hercules instinct n...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules instinct not fully working *please help*

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello guys, i purchased a hercules dj control instinct the other day and was really excited to use it. but when i got home, the voume lever is able to move up and down and on djuced 18 it shows the lever going up and down, but the volume just stays the sameanddoesnt cange. i dont know why and havnt found an answer anywhere. also, the crossfader doesn t seem to work, it just stays the same, for example: if you have two songs on, if the crossfader is as far as it goes to one side, the other is still playin as loud as the one that the crossfader is on. please help, it would be highly appreciated

Let's check the basic stuff first:

1)  You have speakers connected to the back of the Instinct, and headphone in the front

2)  In DJUCED audio configuration:

- The DJ Instinct ASIO driver is selected as Audio Device

- Master is set to Output 1&2 

- Headphone is set to Output 3&4

Now, when playing music:

- The Crossfader should dictate what comes out of the speakers (deck A or B or a mix of both).

- The deck volumes should control the level of each deck.

For the headphone output:

- The CUE/MIX knob on the DJUCED interface (top center) dictate what will be heard on the headphone: the main mix ( what comes out out of the speakers), or the deck preview (CUE), according to...  

-  ...The headphone buttons for each deck.

So in light of this information, do you still have the problem ?

Topic starter

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I KNOW IT'S NOT RELATED TO THIS, BUT IS THERE ANY GOOD SPEAKERS FOR SMALL GIGS THAT ARE LESS THAN £140