hercules rmx and de...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx and deckadance...cant configure midi settings

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a cupple of days that ive bought deckadance to use it with my hercules rmx but i couldnt find any midi settings for it in the coresponding sites (image-line and hercules) ... has anyone please found a solution ?

6 Answers
Topic starter

double click on the hercules icon in the task then select midi channel 1 for hercules rmx, sometimes it go in midi channel 2 and deckadance cant use it.

Topic starter

the midi channel is in one ... the problem is tha i cant find any midi setup for hercules to load it

Topic starter

hello,

what is your version of deckadance? dj console rmx map is built in deckadance software since deckadance 1.30.

Topic starter

it is 1.62 club edit. i saw the official image-lines websites support for hercules rmx .
there are instructions of how to use the controller but  actualy hasnt got any files to download .  

Topic starter

hello,

dj console rmx midi map is built in deckadance, it is not for download.

when i download deckadance 1.71 from deckadance website, i install it on my pc (where dj  console rmx is already installed), a pc operating under windows xp 32-bit service pack 3.
once deckadance is installed, i run it and i click on the setup button of deckadance graphic user interface: it calls the menu "remote control", and i can read a list of controllers with a line "hercules dj console rmx midi"as input and a line "hercules dj console rmx midi"as output. in the active column, thehercules dj console rmx midi devices are mentionned as off, so i click on the off buttons to pass the controller as onfor both the input and the output (the on button is green).
then, i have activated the dj console rmx in deckadance,  i click on deckadance button "save & exit" and it is done, my dj console rmx controls deckadance.

Topic starter

thanx a lot maxdjack . now it works great !!!