Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx crossfader "flickers" onscreen

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi peoples
my first post and sorry, but its a problem that i need to solve in the next 2 days as i have a gig to do 🙁 not too sure if its hardware or software but i was just testing out my equipment because i have this impending gig and whilst the software (virtual dj pro) seems to run fine when hardware (hercules rmx) isnt connected, as soon as i connect up, the crossfader on the screen starts flickering back and forth when its to the left side and there is distortion through the speakers. when the actual crossfader on the hercules is shifted to the right, all is good ie no flickering and sound is normal. i can tap the crossfader on the hercules when its to the left and the flickering will stop for a short time, or until you touch it again and then it starts flickering again :(. i have all software and hardware updates loaded. equipment is about 2 years old but really hasnt been used as much as i would like - used about 5 weeks ago for my sisters boyfriends 40th and all went well, so a bit puzzled about what has happened. gonna take it in to the dj shop where i get my equipment from tomorrow as theyre pretty cool but thought id put it out into cyberworld in case any kind person has any ideas. thanks in advance. keith

Topic starter

Hi,

You might want to check it out with a midi monitor and see if it sends values without you touching the crossfader:

PC:

MAC:

Greetz

TheCause