hardware not workin...

Notifications
Clear all

hardware not working

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

my software is installed and everything i used to play before and i left it for 2 months without playong now when i aam trying to play it its telling me that the hardware is not connected i reinstalled it and everything and still not working what can i do tomorrow i have to play in a party

Hello,

Forum readers cannot guess the information you don't mention: unless you provide detailed technical information, you should not expect a very efficient technical help on a forum.

Please precise
- your DJ controller,
- your DJ software (name and version, for example Djuced 18 release 1.0.90),
- the operating system on you computer (for example Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1),
- your driver version for your DJ controller.

If I imagine you have a DJControl Instinct or a DJControl Air and you are in Windows 7 64-bit, I suppose either a logitech webcam driver or a malware has corrupted your Windows system USB MIDI driver, so you should install
- the latest driver DJControl Instinct: last release package is 2013_HDJS_2, which you can download from here,
- the latest DJuced 18 release, 1.0.90, which you can get here.

Installing the driver package should reactivate your Windows system USB MIDI driver, and latest Djuced 18 release is better  than the Djuced release which was in the DJ controller colour box.

But if you re-install the Logitech webcam driver which has crashed Windows system USB MIDI, or if you have a malware, this issue may occur again as long as you have not identified what has caused this issue.