hercules rmx no sou...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx no sound from computer?

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi i just received the hercules rmx and had a question. i installed the drivers and have vdj 5.2 pro. i can hook headphones up to the mixer and hear the music. but i was wondering why i cant hear the music come out from the computer speakers. do i have to have external speakers hooked up. also if i have to have speakers hooked up externally how do i go about that and where do they plug in?  thanks for all the help

5 Answers
Topic starter

For a basic and easy set up you could follow this.

Run a RCA cable out from Output 1&2 on the back of the RMX straight to a spare Aux channel of your home stereo or Amp.

This is the way I started with my old mk2

5 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks a lot. Got it going, loving this thing!

5 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks a lot. Got it going, loving this thing!

No worries, glad you sorted it Laughing

5 Answers
Topic starter

My next question is I was mixing, and when I held down the fast forward button to cue up the track, the playing track through the speakers would be delayed and slow down. Is that my computer problem?

5 Answers

Hello utbaseball30,

This issue of holding down the fast forward button resulting in a delay/slow down of the playback is strange.
Can you test if you get the same bug with VirtualDJ DJC Edition, instead of testing only on VirtualDJ Pro, whose remapping capabilities can be the origin of this issue?

5 Answers
Topic starter

for a basic and easy set up you could follow this.

run a rca cable out from output 1&2 on the back of the rmx straight to a spare aux channel of your home stereo or amp.

this is the way i started with my old mk2

Topic starter

thanks a lot. got it going, loving this thing!

Topic starter

thanks a lot. got it going, loving this thing!

no worries, glad you sorted it laughing

Topic starter

my next question is i was mixing, and when i held down the fast forward button to cue up the track, the playing track through the speakers would be delayed and slow down. is that my computer problem?

Topic starter

hello utbaseball30,

this issue of holding down the fast forward button resulting in a delay/slow down of the playback is strange.
can you test if you get the same bug with virtualdj djc edition, instead of testing only on virtualdj pro, whose remapping capabilities can be the origin of this issue?