Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx2+traktor pro 2.6.6+timecodes

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi there.
i wonder how would you comment on this video?

i already own the rmx2 and the traktor pro 2.6.6.
now if this works i`m thinking to buy a pair of tts and timecode cds and vynils
is it realy possible. or this is some hack crack...or whatever...
i`ve been reading some artilces about this and a lot of people say that it is not neccessary to use ni audio 4/6/8/10 because traktor is not locked to only ni soundcards and certified ones. people say that as long as you have strong signal you should be ok
i personaly have used virtual dj with timecode cds and maya usb44 soundcard and it was ok...but the maya is a cheap soundcard and it was not good for traktor and timecodes...
any way is the setup hercules rmx2 + traktor + timecode vinyls or cds possible?

As noted by MaxJack in the video comments, there are no cables connected to the Inputs of the Rmx2, which makes it quite difficult to get the turntables signal to the software.

Topic starter

As noted by MaxJack in the video comments, there are no cables connected to the Inputs of the Rmx2, which makes it quite difficult to get the turntables signal to the software.

Actually not correct. There a 2 RCAs connected...nothing is connected to the outputs!
on the RMX 2 the outputs are on the left and the inputs are on the right side...

Topic starter

The comment was about that, there is nothing connected to the outputs...and probably the guy is mixing by headphones only... anyways...I already discoverd that rmx2 connected to traktor does not activate the timecode mode of the software....I already checked. So this must be some kind of jacked software...
I read about another solution which actually works...Tested but can not promote it here!