how to connect my h...

Notifications
Clear all

how to connect my hercules dj console rmx to traktor 3 le

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i try to find where is the midi mapping in the options in traktor 3 le but cant find....i running with xp ....what i should do to make work my console with the traktor 3 le....please help me!!!

1 Answer

As the name indicate, Traktor LE ( Lite Edition) is a reduced version of Traktor, in which some features have been removed.

For example, MIDI mapping is not necessary since the software is usually bundled with controllers that are specifically supported by this version. However, this makes it impossible to add or configure another controller to work with Traktor LE.

In order to use your console, you would need tthe full verison of Traktor (a rebate is availalbe on Native Instruments web site if you already own the LE version).   

1 Answer
Topic starter

as the name indicate, traktor le ( lite edition) is a reduced version of traktor, in which some features have been removed.

for example, midi mapping is not necessary since the software is usually bundled with controllers that are specifically supported by this version. however, this makes it impossible to add or configure another controller to work with traktor le.

in order to use your console, you would need tthe full verison of traktor (a rebate is availalbe on native instruments web site if you already own the le version).